Beautiful Andaman With Havelock And Neil
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast on a double or triple sharing basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- All-day tour with all transfers including airport pick and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets, and permit charges,Elephant beach boat ticket.
- All side cruise tickets unless any cruise goes into technical issues or sailing does not take place because of weather conditions. If any reason private cruise not operating so will give you a govt boat ticket.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Ayush Tours and travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Travel help by field chief at all significant passage focuses 'like' (Airport/Jetty/Jail/Water Sports Complex, Havelock/Nel, and so forth). All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio, Xylo, Ertiga, Tavera, Swift Desire ) as per itinerary in AC and not at disposal. Transfer to Havelock Island/Neil in MAKRUZZ CRUISE/GREEN OCEAN/COASTAL CRUISE/SEA LINK CRUISE. GST.
- Airfare/train fare.
- Any meals are other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Day 1: Arrive To Port BlairExpenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
Accepts Credit Cards
Fly into Port Blair Airport. Positive Ventures representatives will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Ride on waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel, and check-in. The first half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Corbyn's cove beach, Cellular jail followed by a light and sound show. The Cellular Jail holds a proud place in India's freedom struggle. Many agents were imprisoned here. Declared a national monument, this three-story jail built by the British in 1906 is a pilgrimage place for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at hotel.
Today Will go to Havelock by private cruise. Landing in Havelock Island than transfer to hotel.After relax visit to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7) is the gem in the crown of Havelock Island. Situated on the western side of the island, it stands from the bunch. The wonderful white sand seashore shot to worldwide notoriety when Time magazine (in 2004) appraised it as the best in Asia. With lavish tropical woods ascending on a slope aside, the draw of this white sand seashore has consistently filled in the army of enthusiastic sea shore buffs. The notoriety of this seashore has set off Ferry from across the Andaman Sea. voyagers Ferry over a couple of days from Thailand to encounter the enchantment of this seashore specifically. A wide seashore that runs over a couple of kilometers, Radhanagar is essentially shocking. It fits an assortment of Activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, embark on the most memorable trip, just 45 min by Boat Elephant beach offers snorkelers calm blue crystal clear shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach. also, a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Upon completion of the elephant beach tour.Overnight stay at hotel. Note: Inclusive of car pick up, boat ride, and drop to jetty. Please note that sometimes Elephant beach is operational however snorkeling is not allowed because of Government Regulations. Under such circumstances you can visit Elephant Beach; however, snorkeling will not be done as per the regulation.
After breakfast check out your hotel and visit to kala pathar beach,than transfer to the Jetty to take the cruise to Neil Island. Arrival at Neil island check-in at the hotel, After relax proceed for sightseeing of this lush green Island is known for its plantations and tropical forests. The pristine white sandy beaches at Sitapur, are worth a visit. The breath-taking view of the sea and the lush green forests on the island rejuvenate the senses. Return to hotel. Overnight at Neil Island.
After breakfast check out your hotel and proceeds to This beautiful island with lush green forest and sandy beaches is the vegetable bowl of Andaman’s, it provides an ideal holiday for eco-friendly tourists. A person can feel the honesty and peace of village life here. At first visit Laxmanpur Beach – you can feel & touch coral’s underwater, next to visit Beautiful Bharatpur beach – the ideal place for swimming, After visit drop at Jetty for return Port Blair, Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning free for packing & personal activities. In time Check out from the hotel and transfer to Jetty or Airport. – Tour Ends.